My stay at KUMBAKONAM

 I was begging my Father to take me out of the HOUSE (I meant for a vacation)😜. He was like "What, In Covid Times.No Way" That was the First Time He Declined A HOLIDAY😒😒!!! I couldn't control my tears. But My MOM asked my father the same thing again and again. And finally, He Approved (The Big Relief). My Father was really Particular about not staying on hotels which have rooms together. I suggested him Cottages. He thanked meπŸ˜€πŸ˜Œ. My father Booked an amazing resort. The name of the resort is (drum roll) MANTRA KOODAM (A CGH Earth experience). It is an amazing Resort.  And of course, a 5-hour road trip. Then we reached the Resort.😍😍

First Day:

When we reached the Hotel like Cottages, We had to sanitize our hands and legs(Not kidding). Our room no. was 118 and it had a speciality in it. With Aathangudi tiles and an open bathroom( A part of it was open). My family and I had to take Bath so that no germs 😷 are presented. The first thing after our bath was going to a restaurant. The restaurant was in our hotel, so we had to walk. There were a lot of activities in the hotel like Bicycling, Pottery, Silk weaving, Bullock Cart riding, Tea workshop and many more. I did 2 activities. Then it became Night. Goodnight said my Family of 4.πŸ’€πŸ’€  


Second Day:

Next morning we woke and got ready for the temple tour. We booked a cab which the cottage owner provided. So of we go (Woo-Hoo)!!!!! First, we visited Sarangapani temple and also Darasuram. We had also gone to a temple of Pancha Boodhams (5 elements 0f Lord Shiva). The Lord present there was Jambulingam (Form of water) in Thiruvaanaikaval. After the tour of the temples, we had to go back to the resort. It took us a long time to reach our cottage because of TRAFFIC🚦🚦. Then again we went to the restaurant to eat our dinner. We ate a lot of food cause we did not have our lunch. Then again, to sleep.

Third-Day:

After we woke up, I had to take a hair bath. There was a Shower below the open part in the bathroom which gave cold water❄️πŸ’§. I took a bath in there. My brother never came out of the shower which gave hot water. He enjoyed it as if it was raining. My brother and I finished some activities present there. we went to a shop which was present in the hotel itself. The activity I enjoyed was pottery.

This is a pick of pots and lingam which my family and I did:

I also went to the Tea shop and drank some tea and ate some biscuits 😁πŸͺ☕☕. After a round of snacks, My mother and I went for a walk. We discovered that there was a 🍌 and a πŸ¦‹ garden. Then we had dinner. I also met Actor Santhanam. Here is a pic of me and him:



Lucky me...He is my favourite actor. My first film in a theatre is His movie. Then it again became night. I slept off. 

Fourth Day(Final Day):

Now I just finished of the activities. That's what I did. Most people think that vacation is just to sleep snoring in a resort which has activities. No way, I decline that thing. When you do the activities you will feel like you are on a vacation. Then it became afternoon. Time for us to go back home.😌😊😊



That's what My family and I did on this amazing holiday, Better say Vacation.

I thank my mother father and Brother for making this holiday happen and Fun!!!!!

I hope I will go there again.

https://www.cghearth.com/mantra-koodam

See you in my Next Blog...

Comments

  1. wow ananya u had a wonderful time I guess !! You are lucky to see my favourite comedian. I wish I had the same fun as you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deeptha....I have seen Santhanam in a lot of movies

      Delete
  2. super anu. i wish i could meet him too. this post was interestingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya very nice Ananya. Lovely to hear your experience and to see your photo's. Congrats that you met Santhanam. Even I like his comedies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

An Inspiring story of a girl in Srivilliputhur

A house on Fire